Marc St Pierre is grateful to share his joy, enthusiasm, experience and skill as a teacher of Yoga. He has been doing so from Australia to Japan, Germany to Belgium! Wanderlust, Yoga Aid Sydney and Ram Dass's Maui Retreat are just a few of the events at which Marc had been invited to participate and share his love for yoga.
As a teacher's teacher, Marc excels in guiding his students in a potent and playful way to effectively experience the practice of yoga both on and off the mat. Marc teaches on the North Shore of Massachusetts and abroad.
This is an amazing adventure that will inspire you and transform your life!
Join us once monthly from late September 2017 to March 2018 as our great community immerses itself more completely into an expanded vision and experience of Yoga. This program will interconnect the various limbs of yoga (including some asana) to establish a very life-affirming & fulfilling practice.
The Immersion also serves as the foundation for those who desire to expand the role of yoga in their life. All levels are welcome.
Join Marc St. Pierre and a panel of skilled guest teachers who will share their passion, knowledge and expertise in the various realms of yoga.
* Early Bird discount for $2400 (must sign up by 7/17). Payment plans available.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 to secure your spot.
** Weekends at the Ashram- Immersion is the pre-requisite for The Yoga Teacher Training
Topics for Exploration (Curriculum)
* All aspects of the Immersion are constructed to support self-understanding and acquire the knowledge and practices for the betterment of your well-being.
* Understand Asana as a Tool for Awareness to shift into habits that support transformation.
* Deepening your understanding and ability to create a strong and freeing meditation practice.
* Explore Ayurvedic medicine to support your mental & physical wellness.
* An in-depth exploration into the wisdom of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
* Learn how to tailor your asana practice to support your needs from one day to the next.
* Weekend Sessions for the Immersion are 7:30 am to 2:30 pm. The Immersion is also a PREREQUISITE for the Teacher Training (please scroll down)
The training is for those desiring to become skilled and effective yoga instructors. This is a very practical application of skills needed so you can lead a public class with confidence. Prepare to jump in and explore the challenges and thrills of teaching. Having a passion & sincere wish to offer the best to your students is the single priority and intention for those interested in 'The Seat of the Teacher.'
Marc St Pierre is a master teacher and leads trainings worldwide. Let him effectively guide your journey to the seat of your teacher. A purposeful and successful teacher within awaits you. Help to create and support connection within your community.
With over 20 years experience, Marc has streamlined the training process for high efficiency and potency. This program begins in April 2017 and will meet in May and June 2018 and then concluding in the fall.
The price for both programs is $3400
Experience how yoga asana and meditation are connected. This will support you to embrace the amazing asset that meditation can be in your life and wellness. A refuge of support and peace and best prepare to meet the practice of teaching.
The Art & Skill - Creative sequencing with the awareness of your student's need for fun and safety is the key to success. Learn the do's and don'ts to offer potent and inspiring classes.
Employ your skills of meditation and self awareness to share and inspire your students. The ability to tactfully theme a class is how a teacher becomes effective even after the student is off their mat! Understand Dharma and the nature of sharing universal life experience.
Cultivate a keen eye by understanding the Universal Alignment Principles to effectively help your students and support their ability to practice for life!
Learn the the who, what, where, and why's of teaching various types of classes and students to reach a larger audience.
Learn the essentials of Anatomical patterns and movement. Therapeutics to support the healing of old injuries and patterns.
* Being comfortable with yourself while you respectfully and joyfully take the Seat of the Teacher will greatly support your bond with your students. Exploring techniques to assure your confidence to share your knowledge and help the students. Learn how to comfortably address a class and effectively evaluate the nuances of engaging students. Wonderfully, so much of what you will learn will facilitate this sometimes challenging work with fluidity and ease.
* Learn how to comfortably address a class and effectively evaluate the nuances of engaging students. Wonderfully, so much of what you will learn will facilitate this sometimes challenging work with fluidity and ease.